We have moved to thamjiak.com! Please use the search box there to find your current post ->

Tham Jiak: A Foodblogger's Meme Around The World
Tham Jiak means in some way "love to eat" in Hokkien. I am a Malaysian Hokkien and truly love to eat.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Foodblogger's Meme Around The World

I have been tagged by Tazz on this wonderful meme. I read it the first time at FoodFreak that had made my day, and from there on I found many more blogs and interesting recipes through everybody’s recommendations. So on with mine:

  1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:

    Walnut Coffecake by SeaDragon from Café of the East (I had tried this, pictured above, J and I loved it!)
    Gingersnaps with Crystallized Ginger by Nic from Baking Sheet
    Dal Kachoris by Meena from Hooked on Heat


  2. A foodblog in your vicinity:
    I got a whole list at my Malaysia links on the right


  3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:
    My Mom’s Recipe and More, Chanit in Israel


  4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):
    Audrey Cooks (a Malaysian blogger I discovered recently from links)
    Pusiva’s Culinary Studio by Pushpa (I think I got to her blog from her comment at mine)
    Saffron Hut (through Anthony’s Curry Mela)


  5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this Meme?
    Well, I suppose I’m one of the late ones in this. If any of you have yet to do it and wanted to, you’re most invited to.

4 comments:

Tazz said...

Xie Xie Ni! :)

rokh said...

tazz, my pleasure!

Unknown said...

Hey, terima kasih 4 the mention.

rokh said...

no problem! ;)
this seem like a thank you post..eheh

Post a Comment

* Malaysia * Good Food * Recipes * Travel *Reviews * Asia *