We have moved to thamjiak.com! Please use the search box there to find your current post ->

Tham Jiak: Up North and Beyond
Tham Jiak means in some way "love to eat" in Hokkien. I am a Malaysian Hokkien and truly love to eat.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Up North and Beyond

No I am not back in Penang, I know some are hankering for more of those food but this time think beyond that. Think flying up north and across borders.

Oh yes, now I am in Bangkok, Thailand. I am now on a business trip, where half the time is filled with food of course. Half working half eating, so you can guess that it is really tight and busy for me.

So that explains my absence and also my coming blogging hiatus. I might sneak in a post of two, depending.

Till then, excuse me while I eat my way through Bangkok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah wah.. post some foods from bangkok plz. I can smell the tom yums from here.

Post a Comment

* Malaysia * Good Food * Recipes * Travel *Reviews * Asia *