We have moved to thamjiak.com! Please use the search box there to find your current post ->

Tham Jiak: For the Love of Food
Tham Jiak means in some way "love to eat" in Hokkien. I am a Malaysian Hokkien and truly love to eat.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

For the Love of Food

My first food blog! I am so excited. I had been a serial lurker since beginning this year on various food blogs from all over the world and even locally from Malaysia. I had hold back a long time in food blogging due to the fact of the need of constant updates and of course, trying and sharing new recipes and reviews diligently.

I love to cook and love to write. What more is needed for me to convert into a foodblogger. But of course, photography is also a part of this. All I need is a decent camera. For due time, I had to make do with my PDA camera.

Please do continue to come back for more of my reviews on Malaysian food and also my trial and errors on cooking and baking.

5 comments:

Pink Elle said...

Welcome to blogsphere! :) Hope to see lots of lovely posts!

Anonymous said...

Hello rokh

Thanks for dropping by my blog and linking to it. I'll be coming round here often, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Welcome, welcome!

If you need inspiration, have a look at my favourite food blog at Obachan's Kitchen & Balcony Garden.

rokh said...

thank you all for the support!

Babe_KL said...

hi rokh, am so glad another Msian flogger have joined the blogsphere! keep it up ya ;-) and thanks for linking me

Post a Comment

* Malaysia * Good Food * Recipes * Travel *Reviews * Asia *