We have moved to thamjiak.com! Please use the search box there to find your current post ->

Tham Jiak: Bridesmaid in Need
Tham Jiak means in some way "love to eat" in Hokkien. I am a Malaysian Hokkien and truly love to eat.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Bridesmaid in Need

I am just dropping a note here to say that I am alive and well. Life has been real busy, as I said that I was involved in my sister’s wedding tea ceremony and dinner. After all the stress and sleepless nights, I would say it went really well. Anyway, time for me to catch up on my work, I leave you here with one of my favourite shot of the day:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool shot! Priceless. Eh, issat you ar? Helping your sister with the gown? And look at how she walks, so graceful like ballerina... :)

rokh said...

yea i think it is cool too, taken by my cousin. yes hiding behind, bent over to take the gown is me! hehe...graceful bride she is, my sis

Anonymous said...

It's seriously beautiful, dear. I feel like writing a short story based on it... Would you mind asking your cousin on my behalf for permission to use it? (I'd need a larger size photo to Photoshop with, of course.)

Please? Pwetty pwease? :)

rokh said...

kenny, aww so sweet..ok can you send me an email so i can contact you once i get it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Cool... will send you the email the soon-iest. :D

UC said...

hehe, i like the one in MSN better. :P

HUGS!

Unknown said...

wat a sweet pic, now tat's a moment u'll remember forever ^_^ u guys look so cute!

rokh said...

youcantseeme, i liko both :)

rita, thanks! yea i will definitely remember the moment, nicely captured

Precious Pea said...

I think you should send it to the Star and am sure you will win the RM50. Hehehe....quite a funny scene.

jeepeng said...

huh?what u both doing in front of my uncle's cyber cafe? or just finishing make up at "Romance"?

rokh said...

yo, we just had overnight dota in that cafe, whadya think? :P

rokh said...

yo, we just had overnight dota in that cafe, whadya think? :P

Post a Comment

* Malaysia * Good Food * Recipes * Travel *Reviews * Asia *