We have moved to thamjiak.com! Please use the search box there to find your current post ->

Tham Jiak: Mexican Girl
Tham Jiak means in some way "love to eat" in Hokkien. I am a Malaysian Hokkien and truly love to eat.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Mexican Girl

Saw this over at Funky Cookies and it had been circling around, over at Babe's and Foodcrazee's, so I decided to join in the fun. Here's my result:


You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You pull punches, but people still love you.
What Kind of Food Are You?

Pretty true as I simply love Mexican food! I love it so much I had Mexican theme when I cooked for my 21st Birthday Bash. Might blog bout it someday.

4 comments:

rokh said...

hi tazz, i'm rachelokh in kc. glad you came by. (comment deleted by you?)

Tazz said...

So embarrassed, I thot I guessed wrongly, so I deleted the comment. *lol* Nice to know you! :)

rokh said...

its alright tazz, do drop by more often!

Babe_KL said...

other than chinese, this is the first mexican i see from this quiz kekeke

Post a Comment

* Malaysia * Good Food * Recipes * Travel *Reviews * Asia *