We have moved to thamjiak.com! Please use the search box there to find your current post ->

Tham Jiak: Contributing Recipes
Tham Jiak means in some way "love to eat" in Hokkien. I am a Malaysian Hokkien and truly love to eat.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Contributing Recipes

A fellow blogger had asked me to join in a wonderful new blog that are for various bloggers/cooks alike to contribute and share their recipes all in one place. The site is call Recipes365, and for sure, with the name literary it means there would be a new recipes everyday or even more throughout the year. I for one am glad to be able to join in the fun and share the recipes that I had tried and tweaked and of course, also to share my experience. So go over there and have a look. I posted up my Chocolate Cheese Cake recipe there, and I’ve just seen a really delectable mushroom soup after my post! So what ya waiting for? Have a look at the site.

3 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

ooh! Rachel.......thats nice....i contributed too.

rokh said...

foodcrazee, really? great

Cathy said...

Great tip. I'll head over to check it out. Thanks.

Post a Comment

* Malaysia * Good Food * Recipes * Travel *Reviews * Asia *