We have moved to thamjiak.com! Please use the search box there to find your current post ->

Tham Jiak: A Day Without Food Blog
Tham Jiak means in some way "love to eat" in Hokkien. I am a Malaysian Hokkien and truly love to eat.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Day Without Food Blog

I had read this earlier on at Tigers and Strawberries and then at Chez Pim, which then dawn on me the severity of the matter. I remember vaguely that I had read about this issue before earlier this month (or last month, I’m not sure) on the newspaper at the Tech section, and had thought it was totally baseless. I thought it was just an issue that came across the service providers’ mind, but now it seems this crazy idea could actually be the next thing of the future.

For this matter, I would join in with the rest of the
food-gang against this and make today a day without food blog!

Tagged with: +

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Malaysia * Good Food * Recipes * Travel *Reviews * Asia *